Are you naturally curious? At MKS, so are we. Our collective
curiosity drives us to be an innovation leader in many industries. Our products
drive technology advancements across a wide range of applications such as 5G,
augmented/virtual reality, autonomous vehicles, clean drinking water and space
exploration. We are a team of collaborators who value fresh thinking and
believe in mutual respect, constructive candor, diversity, and inclusion. As a
valued and trusted partner to our customers, we are continually pushing the
boundaries of possibility. We believe in creating technology that transforms
our world and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. If this
is appealing to you, we want to meet you.
We are looking to hire 6 hands-on Production Assembler, who
would be responsible for assembling all electronic parts in Photon’s high-tech,
fast-paced environment. This position is also responsible for the preparation,
placement, and installation of all parts.
- Manually assemble electronic components, including complex
and accurate parts.
- Perform hand soldering and test, mixed assemblies, and
- Do final assembly and/or pack and ship as required.
- Mechanical assembly as required.
- Conduct repair/touch-up/modifications on the products as
- Able to work on different aspects of manufacturing
- Participate in training and certification programs to ensure
job knowledge and skills set.
- Participate in all team-level quality improvement
initiatives, 5s, and safety procedures.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of standards in electronic components handling
- Hands-on manufacturing skills such as manual soldering.
- Basic Excel experience.
- Strong communication skills and a team player.
- Good understanding of lean principles
Compensation and Benefits
- Health care including medical, dental and vision, Life
Insurance and AD&D, Paid vacation and sick days.
- Wage of $19 / hour
- Profit Sharing Bonus
MKS Instruments, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal
Opportunity employer. We solicit and hire applicants regardless of race, color,
national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other protected category. Our policy is to
employ the most qualified applicants. We conduct background checks and drug
screens, in accordance with company policies and federal and provincial