CNA/PCA Friday-Monday 3P-11P
Responsible for providing assigned residents with personal care and assistance in performing daily life activities. Responds to resident requests and reports special care needs, concerns or problems to appropriate staff. Monitors resident condition and reports any changes to the appropriate staff.
This is a great company to work if you like being on a team that cares for people, enjoys a unified work environment, and like being a positive influence in the community. We are looking for the best caregivers for our senior living residence. Our team members are care partners with high personal and work standards.
- Responsibilities include providing daily living assistance to our residents with a friendly smile.
- Duties may include providing medication reminders and verbal encouragement and support to our residents.
- May perform other duties as assigned. Respond to resident’s needs promptly while maintaining each resident’s self-respect, personal dignity, personal safety, and confidentiality.
- Assist residents in and out of bed and wheelchair as needed, following safe lifting/transfer techniques.
- Display tact and friendliness when dealing with residents, families, visitors, and co-workers.
- Assist new residents with arranging personal items and help familiarize residents and their family members with their new surroundings.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Certified Nursing Assistant / Maintain all required licenses/certifications as required by state law.
- Must successfully complete all Francois Bend specified training programs.
- Able to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos
- Able to work various schedules and shifts as needed.
- Must have experience
Francois Bend is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled