With over 50 years in the
flexible packaging market, our team at LMI Packaging works to be your most
trusted supplier and partner. We work with our customers in the spirit of
“working together, growing together”, recognizing that the more we support our
relationships the more successful we all become. We are a 3rd generation,
family-owned and operated a company that runs on four key pillars: community,
courage, integrity, and servant leadership. Our benefit offerings are
reflective of this unique blend of Life, Work, and Family.
Under the direction of the shift lead, the die cutter is responsible for operating and maintaining a machine with minimum assistance. Also, the die cutter will be responsible for the quality of work and must also have a strong understanding of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures used at LMI Packaging Solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ability to read 6th grade level English and understand the traveler.
2. Ability to manage the schedule as assigned.
3. Ability to perform die cut daily duties which includes, but not limited to, being able to setup the die cut scale, retrieve and return tubes and boxes, pull lids, put rolls on and off machines, and adjust die cut registration up / down / left and right.
4. Completes in- process inspections, follows work instructions and controls die cut quality.
5. Ability to complete simple math equations and completely and accurately fill out skid tags, daily paperwork and material return tags.
6. Must be able to clean the die cut machine.
7. Ability to use and understand the scanning system in order to document all labor and downtime.