You could be our new CONFIGURATION COORDINATOR!
We are looking for a Configuration Coordinator, who would be responsible for providing project support to the Change Management Manager. This role will be assisting with projects related to change management of Production released parts and repair requests from customers. Executed activities will include coordinating, documenting, and executing the delivery milestones. A core responsibility is to facilitate and drive communications and reporting across diverse, cross-functional business groups, including stakeholder engagement, and typically involves the use of standard project management methodologies.
Acquire the power of PHOTON
What you will do:
- Serve as a project support resource to the Project
Team and stakeholders.
- Facilitate communication and ensure transparency /
awareness of the project progress with cross-functional project teams and
- Chairs the Change Initiative Board (CIB) meeting
with required personnel from Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations and other
- Records the necessary tasks required to implement
the Change and documents it in the Implementation plan.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the Project Team
to create the implementation plan with input from all impacted departments
using standard project management tools.
- Works with the Project Team to identify, resolve
or report and escalate roadblocks that may impede project deliverables and
recommend solutions for resolution.
- Create and submit engineering change orders (ECO)
as per the approved plan, and issues tasks to other departments per the plan.
- Monitor and controls the plan though to ECO
release and data transfer to ERP.
- Maintains Change Management data bases to allow
for accurate status reporting. This includes change tracking for both internal
and customer systems.
- Prepare, disseminate and maintain project
documentation as needed. Present project updates to, or alongside, the Project
- Implement and maintain best practices for planning
and tracking project priorities.
- Provide administrative support and/or other duties
What you should have:
- Diploma in a relevant field, preferably in
Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-3 years of experience working in Change
Management or Configuration Management supporting, administering, and
coordinating multi-disciplinary Change implementations in a manufacturing
- Knowledge of CM standards and industry best
practices such as EIA-649 and CM2.
- Demonstrated track record of coordinating and
implementing processes and/or projects.
- Ability to plan and coordinate project activities;
must be able to assess competing priorities and meet project deadlines and
- Proven organizational and time management skills
to manage multiple projects and tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Experience with relevant PLM/PDM tools like ARENA,
Windchill, or Teamcenter
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work
collaboratively and gains cooperation of others across multi-disciplinary
Your future with us:
Working at Photon Control gives you an inside look at a leading manufacturer of fiber optic measurement solutions for the semiconductor industry. In our rapidly expanding, fast-paced environment, there is always room to grow throughout the company.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Photon Control Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse, representative, and inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. Thank you for your interest in a career with us.