Parking Lot Attendants are responsible for monitoring & maintaining resort parking areas. Candidates should be friendly, have excellent communication and outstanding customer service skills. You will work with other attendants to provide secure and safe facilities/lots for guests. Availability to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays when needed is required, along with the ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Issue passes to individuals entering the parking area and collect parking fees.
- Greet and assist guests by directing them to the nearest open parking spots.
- Provide customer service and information upon request, including answering general questions about the parking fees, the Cherry Grove Pier, and giving directions when needed.
- Observe parking areas to ensure no criminal activity occurs and report any activity to the management team as needed.
- Maintain a clean environment by sweeping up parking areas and picking up any refuse left in the area.
- Perform maintenance to barrier systems if needed or report issues to the proper maintenance staff.
- Maintain a cash bank & provide change when parking area requires