FUNCTIONS: Assumes various administrative and control duties in support of the Commercial Lending and Credit function of the bank.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs written, oral, and/or faxed credit references for all customers, as requested, whether in-house or external, and ensures that they are transmitted only to authorized individuals and businesses. Insure compliance with RMA's "Code of Ethics" with respect to the formal exchange of credit information.
2. Assists all Lending and Credit personnel with account verification and payment history.
3. Obtains credit information from consumer credit bureaus, Dun & Bradstreet Reports, UCC searches, and/or other financial information, as requested.
4. Responsible for preparing and maintaining all credit files for new/existing commercial borrowers as required by policy and procedure. This includes the filing of all pertinent documentation on a daily basis.
5. Insures that all credit files are organized with the necessary documentation to support the borrowing relationships. This includes the completion of credit file checklists.
6. Manages the completion and distribution of all materials for Loan Committee and Board Loan Committee meetings and archives all final Committee packages.
7. Tracking and collection of financial information on new and existing commercial relationships. Tracks loan presentations and maintains an active list of loans, which need to have a loan presentation prepared. Tracks line of credit/line of commitment expirations.
8. Preparation and distribution of Monthly Exceptions Reports.
9. Prepares and distributes monthly Link Reports (including loan & deposit reports) and Credit Expiration Reports.
10. Distributes all other information, as requested.
11. Provides backup and support for all credit and commercial lending personnel.
12. Assists in developing new procedures that enhance efficiency.
13. Assumes other job-related duties as requested.
REQUIRED TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
1. Must have a high school diploma.
2. Must be proficient in various computer applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
3. Interpersonal skills to represent QNB in a positive manner when dealing with internal and external customers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to grasp objects; reach with hands and arms; balance, stoop kneel, or crouch; speak or listen. The employee must occasionally lift and/or carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The position may require some travel for conferences, committee meetings, and other Bank activities or events. Regular and predictable attendance is required. Ability to work weekends and overtime as requested.
1. Minimum one year experience in commercial lending/credit.