Theraplay, Inc. is the leading provider of children’s therapy services in the Nation. Headquartered in West Chester, PA, we have eleven pediatric outpatient centers, with plans for continued growth. We service children from birth through age twenty-one years for all of their physical, occupational, and speech therapy needs. In addition, we have a Contract Services Department that employs therapists who service children in their homes and schools.
The Theraplay Family of Companies now includes Austill's Educational Therapy Services, Positive Steps Therapy, AOT, Inc., and the Children's Therapy Centers. This allows us to work with children, to help them maximize their potential, in 25 pediatric outpatient centers, in schools, and in homes throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Northern Virginia. We at Theraplay are looking forward to continuing to grow our geographic reach, furthering our mission to maximize each child's potential through functional play-based therapies.
We are currently seeking a Physician Liaison, to join us full-time to enhance our marketing and sales efforts in the state of New Jersey, with a heavy concentration on the East Brunswick and Mount Holly area.
The essential functions of Physician Liaison include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts and projects with the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, in order to maintain current status while establishing new referral relationships to drive the business forward.
- Coordinate and follow the specified outpatient center marketing schedule for current and potential physician/practice visits and in-services.
- Develop, coordinate and provide physician and community in-services and workshops.
- Coordinate all marketing efforts for opening and relocation of new centers including an initial canvas of target area, preparation of new materials and open houses.
- Coordinate marketing related community events including scheduling, organizing marketing materials needed and securing staff participation (when appropriate).
- Communicate with Marketing Coordinator to help prepare press releases, advertisements and relevant articles for print (community newspapers, therapy-related publications, etc).
- Maintain the sales and marketing database, while analyzing data from reports regarding referrals patterns, new physicians’ offices, new patient tracking, and trends for current practices and providers.
- Develop, distribute and maintain an inventory of sales and marketing materials for physician offices, outpatient centers, families and community marketing events.
- Analyze insurance or general referral needs and concerns and gather competitor information for internal analysis.
Requirements for the Sales and Marketing Liaison role include:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited marketing/business program.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales and marketing experience; candidates with healthcare industry experience are preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills, with a proven history of problem-solving or mediation with referral sources or business partners.
- Must possess strong computer skills, with experience working in contact management databases.
This position includes heavy travel throughout Delaware, Maryland, and southern Pennsylvania.
Theraplay Family of Companies is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled