East Neck Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, is actively seeking a part time Recreational Aide to join our team of professionals in the Recreation Department.
- Prior experience in long-term care facility preferred
- Dedication to the elderly, medically frail, persons with dementia.
- Will lead/co-lead activity programs for a diverse nursing home and rehabilitation center.
- Additional duties include escort of residents to activities, mail delivery, assisting with resident community trips, etc.
- Must have an outgoing, friendly, person-centered personality.
- Must be able to develop and independently facilitate both group and individual activities.
- Must be able to complete recreational needs assessments and develop individualized care plans for residents.
- Must be able to maintain accurate statistical reports of all activities conducted.
- Must be able to transport/escort residents to various locations throughout the facility for recreational pursuits.
Job type: Part-Time
We are an EOE