Are you an enthusiastic Speech Language Pathologist who is seeking an opportunity to have fun at work? Then consider a position with the Children's Therapy Center, part of the Theraplay Family of Companies.
The Children's Therapy Center is a leading provider of children's therapy services, with three convenient locations throughout Northern, Virginia!
- Springfield, Virginia
- Sterling, Virginia
- Gainesville, Virginia
We are currently seeking Speech Therapists to join us for part-time opportunities. Evening and Saturday hours are available. Preferred candidates will have worked with a wide range of children, adolescents, and teens. Opportunities for a more experienced SLP to become a Clinical Instructor, Mentor, and CFY Supervisor!
We provide therapy to children ages birth through eighteen years in play-based, fun settings. We employ physical, occupational, and speech-language therapists who collaborate on a daily basis, participate in co-treats and work closely with parents and guardians.
The Theraplay Family of Companies now includes Austill's Educational Therapy Services, Positive Steps Therapy, AOT, Inc, and the Children's Therapy Centers. This allows us to work with children, to help them maximize their potential, in 18 pediatric outpatient centers, in schools, and in homes throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Northern Virginia. We at Theraplay are looking forward to continuing to grow our geographic reach, furthering our mission to maximize each child's potential through functional play-based therapies. This is why we hire exceptional therapists to provide the best pediatric occupational, physical, and speech therapy services. We pride ourselves on not only providing superior treatment for our patients but offering a place where our employees can grow and maximize their own potential. As one of our employees or contractors, your expertise and clinical strengths are valued and utilized!
Reasons our Speech-Language Pathologists enjoy working with the Children’s Therapy Center:
- Team-based approach within our outpatient centers, where you have the opportunity to collaborate daily with both clinicians in your own discipline and other disciplines
- Mentorship Program "STEPS: Striving for Therapist Excellence and Patient Satisfaction" - your professional goals will be addressed, appreciated, and met
- Ability to work with students and become a clinical instructor
- Flexible schedules, which can include days, evenings, and/or Saturdays
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes healthcare insurance options, a 401K Plan with a generous company contribution, paid continuing education and paid time off for vacation, sick time, and holidays.
Theraplay, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled