Job Title: Coating Operator Date: ____________
Department: End Finish
Supervisor’s Title: End Finish Lead Person
1. TTP Orientation.
2. Company Basic practices; Safety, QA & HR Policy.
3. Relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
4. Identification and traceability, Product marking and
Test Status activities.
5. Control of Non-conformances.
1. Minimum of high school or better preferred.
1. Minimum 3 months of relevant experience.
2. Thorough knowledge of operating equipment and
3. Ability to read and understand Work Order
workability of the equipment for safety purpose.
2. Sets up equipment
with brushes and the right coating material.
3. Let’s the
pipe through the coating equipment and ensures the coating is applied uniformly
on the pipe.
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand;
walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk
or hear. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must be able to lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.
requires to be exposed to High temperatures depending on the season. The
position also requires to be exposed to noise levels ranging from moderate to
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform
additional related duties, as per management, to meet the ongoing needs of the
Tools and Equipment:
Coating and Coating Equipment.
TEJAS TUBULAR PRODUCTS INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled