We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst to become an integral part of our team! You will analyze data to understand business and market trends in order to increase company revenue and efficiency.
This is a contract to hire position; no conversion date has yet been established.
Collaborates with business owners/stakeholder to understand business needs, processes project specifications, business case development, cost sheet analysis and data sources. Translates business needs into clearly defined and documented detailed, high quality requirements, functional designs, and system supplemental specifications for new applications or analyzes change requests/enhancements in existing applications. Analyzes data to determine business problem, trends, or opportunities for process improvements. Responsible for testing, and provides root cause analysis and corrective action plan. Responsible for verification that the delivered application requirements meet the customer needs based on the specifications, ensuring minimal defects in both UAT and production. Accountable for identification, documentation, and escalation of risks, defects and issues throughout the project lifecycle. Responsible for assisting in the resolution of risks, defects and issues. For smaller projects or initiatives may be accountable for project schedule and resource allocation up to and including matrix staff.
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Communicate findings to company through standard and ad hoc reports
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 4-6+ years of industry experience
- Data Studio experience
- 3+ years writing test cases, look at codes, technical documentation, Agile delivery and small scrum team working in sprints
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or other related field
- Knowledge of statistical tools and business reporting
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Advance Sourcing Concepts is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled