Member Experience Manager (MX Manager)
Are you a positive, high energy team player and leader? Are you passionate about delivering world class experiences to our membership? Can you be empathetic to member’s individual situations and help them create appropriate solutions? If you answered yes to these questions, then you should strongly consider becoming part of our growing team at First Commonwealth FCU!
Who we are
We are a consumer-friendly alternative to banking. We offer all the services you're accustomed to, but at better rates and lower fees. That's because we're structured differently than banks. Banks are in business to earn profits for their stockholder investors. Our credit union exists to improve our member's financial well-being. We don't have stockholders. Instead, we're cooperatively owned by our members (account holders). We return our profits to members in the form of higher dividends on savings, lower rates on loans and lower fees.
Our Mission is Empowering the pursuit of financial happiness. We live by our values of Honesty • Innovation • Generosity • Humility • Excellence • Respect
As our Member Experience Manager (MX Manager), you will and manage the day to day operations and service delivery of our Financial Center. You will use your passion to differentiate FCFCU in the marketplace through the delivery of a positive member experience at every opportunity. You will actively execute our exciting new Member Engagement Model (MEM), advocating for our members and promoting First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union at every opportunity by:
• Being technologically adept, learning and training team members on all current and future processes
and best practices while role modeling preferred behaviors for team and peers.
• Collaborating with other departments to simplifying and improving processes for the benefit of the Member
• Becoming a vital component of the business and taking personal accountability for the Financial Center’s overall
success, cultivating a positive culture of service and teamwork and advocating for change in the new
• Focusing on all assigned goals and creating strong needs-based, sales through service environment in the
• Leading the Financial Center team members to exceed all credit union product and service goals, while ensuring
all team members are consistently and effectively executing the goals of the MEM and delivering needs-based
sales through a commitment to service.
• Supervising, developing and implementing the effective operation of the branch workflow while working toward
improving Financial Center productivity, efficiency, profitability.
• Supporting the efforts of the Member Business Services team by partnering, as appropriate, at SEG development
events, processing new account applications, offering needs based products and services and exceeding the
service expectations of SEG generated members.
• Actively training, observing and coaching team members to develop and execute on sales action plans and
holding them accountable to meeting or exceeding sales and service expectations.
• Knowledge of spreadsheet and word-processing software.
• Knowledge of the fundamentals of banking.
• Knowledge of financial services delivery.
• Knowledge of financial services, including deposit accounts, IRAs, and loans.
• Knowledge of laws and regulations relating to credit union financial services.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong sales skills and able to develop sales skills in others
• Ability to perform minor math calculations.
• Ability to collect, analyze, interpret financial data and assess risk.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• 5+ years of experience in financial institution.
• 1-3 years supervisory experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.