Admissions Coordinator (Scheduler Home Care) Bilingual
JOIN THE WINNING TEAM!
ALL AMERICAN HOME CARE offers an excellent benefit package that includes generous paid time off, paid holidays, healthcare benefits (Health, Vision, and Dental), Life insurance and 401K.
- Responsible for promptly answering incoming calls and providing information and problem resolution in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
- Coordinates the admission and readmission of patients.
- Data entry of new patient information into electronic health records.
- Provides effective communication with patients, staff, other health care professionals and referral sources.
- Calls patients/families to verify demographic information, primary care physician, and to schedule admission date.
- Creatively responds to patient and agency needs in a prompt and professional manner.
- Multitasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Compiles admissions packets and sends to clinical staff.
- Cross trains in other office staff positions to fill in, as necessary.
- Continually monitors phone, fax, e-mail, and other electronic media for patient referrals throughout the day.
- Demonstrates commitment to excellent internal and external customer service.
- Assures timely completion of individual staff schedules.
- Completes quarterly in-services within established deadlines.
- Reviews incoming referrals to ensure agency can meet the clinical needs of the patient.
- Completes insurance verification, initial authorization process & other intake process prior to patient admission.
- High school graduate
- 2+ Years’ experience in a Home Care Admissions role.
- Strong typing and computer skills
- Demonstrate capability maintaining strict confidentiality
- Well organized, accurate, and attentive to detail
- Excellent communication, public relations and follow up skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Our mission at All American Home Care is to provide quality care to people at all stages of life that need assistance and prefer the comfort and familiarity that their own home offers. Our compassionate, experienced caregivers help our patients enjoy a higher quality of life and cultivate a sense of confidence and satisfaction that transcends the ordinary client/caregiver relationship. Much like our staff, we consider our valued patients as part of our family—the ever-expanding All American Home Care family.