Retirement Center Management, a leader in the senior living industry has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Sales Counselor/ Leasing Agent our Village of Tanglewood location an Independent Living senior living community.
The Sales Counselor is responsible for leasing of the community to achieve and maintain 100% occupancy and establishing a wait list by working collaboratively with a sales partner, building strong relationships with referral sources and consistent client contact to advance each sale towards move-in. Must desire to work with seniors and have a tolerance for behaviors associated with dementia and other aging processes. Abides by and upholds company core values.
Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Conduct tours for prospective residents and their families.
- Follow-up promptly on leads from all sources.
- Assure Customer Relationship Management database contains the most up-to-date information at all times.
- Employ the Traci Bild system tools.
- Provide Executive Director documents and information necessary to complete lease signing appointments.
- Participate in marketing events internally and externally.
- Attend and assist with Director’s Specials.
- Partner with internal resources to ensure all areas support the sales and marketing process including First Impressions and Dining experiences.
- Coordinate with internal resources including plant operations, life enrichment and dining services to achieve success and satisfaction from event attendees.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
- Available to meet with prospective residents during normal operating hours, evenings, and weekends as needed.
- Member of the community’s emergency response team.
- Maintains a professional appearance and good personal hygiene per company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Associate degree in sales and marketing, business or related field or equivalent experience required. Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing, business or related field preferred.
Minimum two years’ experience with sales management in senior or multi-family residential living.
Special Skills and/or Abilities:
Demonstrated success in sales of senior living or other multi-unit environment.
Ability to maintain customer relationship systems and employ the data to meet budgeted occupancy goals.
Working knowledge of computer programs including MicroSoft programs including, Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Outlook, Yardi and Enquire a plus.
Important Qualities and Characteristics:
Must possess excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Organizational and time management skills.
Must be flexible with changing priorities and able to communicate in a diplomatic and professional manner
Must be flexible in the hours, shifts and days available to work
Excellent hospitality skills.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Retirement Center Management considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Retirement Center Management are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.