JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for coordinating all aspects of the loan closing process once an approval is received.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Engages attorneys, appraisers, inspectors, insurance agents and any other external party when the need arises if lending/commercial staff fails to comply with loan policy;
- Preparing all necessary loan documentation and verification of such documentation produced from Loan Originating Software and Closing software;
- Obtaining necessary information needed from the lending staff;
- Assist in clearing all collateral exceptions for the lending staff;
- Maintain department report (pipeline);
- Provides support and/or assistance to co-workers and internal customers;
- Assist and or Perform Post closing duties.
- Performs other duties as directed.
This description is intended to outline the principal duties, responsibilities, and accountabilities of the position, but may not cover all tasks or functions for which the person holding the position will be held accountable.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- High School diploma or equivalent; 2 years of college preferred
Minimum two years’ experience in a loan administrative function;
Proficient computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Calyx and MRG;
Ability to work with little supervision, a self-starter with excellent follow-up skills;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills and the ability to see a closing through completion;
Excellent oral communication skills both in person and by telephone;
Excellent written communication skills;
Excellent internal and external customer service skills;
Professional in manner and appearance.
Physical Demands- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use of hands and fingers to feel or handle equipment and files; reach with hands and arms and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 2.5 pounds. The employee occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment- The work environment of the Mortgage Loan Closer I is in an office or cubicle due the nature of the position. The general area is medium to low noise level. All areas are air conditioned or heated. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
FBT MORTGAGE is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled