Public Area Attendant
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To ensure that all Public Areas are maintained to the highest standards and ready for use by the Owners and Guests of Kohanaiki.
1. Perform routine duties required in the servicing and cleaning of all Club facilities.
2. Follow the daily cleaning schedule and ensure all duties on checklist are completed
3. Ensure the cleanliness of the bathrooms - Clean, disinfect, and deodorize lavatories, toilet bowls, shower stalls (including outside showers) and bath tubs in all restrooms to maintain a sanitary condition.
4. Ensure the cleanliness of the lanai's, Glass windows and sliding doors.
6. Able to operate flooring, carpet and hand equipment for projects assigned.
7. Attend to and assists guests’ needs.
8. Maintain all equipment used daily and report any discrepancies of broken parts to management. Keeps equipment clean to ensure safe and proper working order.
9. Observe safe working practices and wear protective equipment while performing assigned tasks, as required.
10. Ensure that all Lost and Found items are turn to Housekeeping or Security by the end of the shift.
11. Ensure that key, radio and completed assignment are turn to Housekeeping manager.
12. Perform other related duties as required by management.
Note: This position description is a summary of essential job functions, responsibilities and qualifications. These essential job functions and responsibilities are not to be considered as detailed descriptions of all duties and responsibilities required by the incumbent to maintain a satisfactory level of work performance. These designations of essential functions are subject to change as needs dictate.
Temporary modifications to provide reasonable accommodations do not waive any essential functions of the job requirements.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.