· Attend game day meeting to discuss new merchandise, current promotions and sales, location assignment and other related tasks.
· Report to assigned location and perform daily walk through.
· Greet customers and assist them with all merchandise needs.
· Suggestively sell merchandise and promote new and sale items.
· Restock, maintain and clean store on an ongoing basis.
· Customize jerseys.
· Run cash register and return to sales floor at completion of cash register transactions.
· Provide customer service for any problems or issues that arise.
· At completion of game and at the direction of supervisor, countdown register and close out sales day.
· Inventory kiosk merchandise and report counts to indoor retail locations to be processed into the register.
· Lock down kiosk or store at end of night when applicable.
· Submit end of day reports to the Director of Merchandise.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of this position. This position requires employees to have good vision, frequently use hands, talk, hear, and stand for long periods of time in extreme hot or cold weather and other inclement conditions. Lift and carry up to 25 pounds.