The Concession Attendants main responsibility is to provide fresh concession products with fast and friendly service in a clean environment. Also responsible for answering guests questions regarding current and upcoming films, pricing, and policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensures that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards, movie knowledge, and all other components of Guest Service
- Accurately complete concession transactions by greeting each guest, requesting guests OC Loyalty card (if they don’t have them, offer to sign them up), upsell, suggestive sell, repeat back the order, operate the touchscreen POS, completing cash, credit, voucher, or gift card transactions. Finally, thanking the customer and preparing their order.
- Pops popcorn and prepares other concession foods
- Remains compliant with all local, state, and federal food safety laws.
- Keeps concession, food prep areas, and stock rooms cleaned, organized, and well stocked.
- Dates and rotates all incoming food product.
- Ensures security of all concession cash, coupons, gift cards, etc.
- Maintains proper level of cash in cash drawers.
- Knowledge of all discounts and promotions.
- Knowledge of counterfeit bill procedures.
- Proper loading of receipt paper.
- Refund and void procedures.
- Proper phone usage and etiquette.
- Knowledge of all emergency, evacuation, robbery, and additional safety procedures.
- Completes various reports as needed.
- Answers all guest questions accurately and courteously or quickly directs them to the appropriate resource.
- Adheres to all Company policies, procedures, and practices.
- Knowledge and compliance of OC dress code.
- Maintains regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- SMILE, GREET, AND THANK EACH PATRON
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Excellent guest service skills
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, bending, reaching, and handling food product on a frequent basis
- Aptitude for math and cash handling
- Good verbal communication skills-in person and over the phone
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in high volume setting
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work effectively with co-workers and supervisors
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to identify packaging and ingredient defects, and make judgements on product quality.
- Basic knowledge of POS systems
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 6 hours)
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds and move product 90 feet on a regular basis