Sitewire, a division of Audacious Studios, is seeking a Social Media Manager that has proven experience and passion for social media management. You should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, executing an established social media strategy and also communicate strategic recommendations to clients. You should look forward to collaborating with internal teams to generate ideas, craft editorial calendars, write/edit copy and engage audiences across social platforms.
- You live and breathe social media.
- You understand how changes to existing and emerging media can impact a business
- Friends and colleagues go to you first about the latest news and changes to social platforms - existing and emerging. In fact, you’re one of the first to test out new features and seek creative ways to use them.
- You lead with the “Why?”
- You strive to understand the why behind performance and better understand your clients and their customers’ needs.
- You have the curiosity to dig beyond the first layer of “why” to find the core problem or challenge in the creative brief.
- You are an inquisitive writer.
- You conduct research before submitting any work.
- You have a love of grammar, a mastery of AP Style, and an ability to write with 100% accuracy.
- You play well with others.
- You collaborate with other departments to create multiple concepts that meet project goals.
- In addition to being an intrinsically social person, you’re open-minded, love to brainstorm, have no problem jumping in to help when other members of your team are slammed. BUT… you know how to respectfully push back when necessary.
- You can juggle.
- You’re able to juggle, organize, and prioritize client requests, to-dos, and communication for yourself and across the team without losing your cool.
- You take pride in dotting your i’s and crossing your t’s. You triple check content before it goes to the client or live for typos, grammar, and best practices.
- Supports and consults on social media strategy and tactic recommendations for new and prospective clients along with providing evaluations on emerging media.
- Drives innovative thinking to align client content creation with changing the channel, platform, and media mix trends.
- Consults with the client regularly as the primary point of contact. Works closely with all staff levels within the team and vendors to implement and manage the social media content plan.
- Ensures that all posts are successfully posted daily for all assigned properties.
- Works closely with Creative, Strategy and Content Teams to ensure images and textual content follow AP style, meets the style and tone guides of our clients, and is free of grammatical or factual errors.
- Assists in brainstorming sessions internally with team members, as well as with external clients and agency partners, with the goals of developing solutions that help clients succeed in social media and beyond.
- Creates, manages and monitors monthly content calendars to ensure that all client request are met. Update clients as changes and/or additions occur.
- Ensure all formatting and client facing templates are accurate. Create new templates/formatting as needed for the entire team.
- Creates monthly written report analyses with detailed data for all clients.
- Monitor assigned social media properties to ensure community-created content posted is appropriate, and that customer service issues are being resolved within the confines of service level agreements.
- Represent the community by actively driving, growing and managing the community, building healthy relationships with community power users and influencers, and engaging directly with users, online and offline.
- Use qualitative feedback to identify key trends and insights in user needs and communicate them. Champion recommendations for product or process changes.
- Develop, own and execute community strategy for the assigned category; contribute to the company’s overall community strategy.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or have four or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Online community management experience preferred
- Understands social media emerging trends, best practices and stays on top of changing the landscape
- Ability to contribute to brainstorms and facilitate working sessions
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slide)
ABOUT THE PAY
Salary depends on your experience. What we can tell you is that Sitewire is an equal employment opportunity employer that offers competitive salary, performance bonuses, 401(k) plus match, excellent health insurance benefits, the most generous vacation package you’ve ever heard of, company-sponsored events, ongoing training and education, opportunities for professional and personal development, and really rad coworkers.