Learning and Development Consultant (Contract)
ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health, formerly known as Addiction Campuses, is a leading provider of SUD treatment and recovery services via various effective and innovative addiction treatment programs from industry-leading professionals who help build a comprehensive life in recovery beyond the standard 30-day plan. With four unique residential treatment centers and a virtual care platform serving patients across the country, Vertava Health creates successful programs tailored to an individual’s struggle with substance abuse and mental health.
The Learning and Development Consultant will partner with the Learning and Development Manager to evaluate, design, and deliver a world class Learning and Development framework. This is a three-month contract role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develop and guide the development process of instructionally sound, creative, and high-quality learning and development solutions that are tailored for a diverse range of team members
· Perform a gap analysis to help develop short term and long-term goals for the Learning and Development department and to measure ROI
· Collaborate with key stakeholders on developmental activities that are aligned with their function
· Suggest/engage with external vendors to explore new innovative training programs
Education, Experience, Skills, & Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelors required
· Healthcare/Behavioral Health L&D experience is a plus
· 8+ years of Learning and Development experience- Consulting experience preferred
· Excellent communicator verbally, in writing and with presentation designs and advocacy of a L&D roadmap
· Ability to sit, use hands and fingers, talk and hear continually. Ability to stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently.
· Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
· Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine.
· Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled