Room Attendant & Runner - Eldorado Resort (Seasonal Spring/Summer 2021)
Our spectacular Eldorado Resort is situated right on the shores of Okanagan Lake, a few kilometers south of the William R. Bennett bridge. Eldorado Resort consists of Hotel Eldorado, Manteo, and Eldorado Marina, with world-class amenities including multiple outlets, gyms, indoor and outdoor pools, boardwalk, tennis courts, and a private beach.
If you are looking for exciting and rewarding opportunities to showcase your talent and join a team that brings out the best in each other, then we want to hear from you! Our beautiful lakeside property offers a wide range of exciting career opportunities. We offer competitive earnings potential, employee discounts on water sport rentals, discounted food & beverage at all our Argus Properties Ltd owned Restaurants and Hotels, fun social events, and great colleagues!
Seasonal Housekeeping positions are available in:
- Room Attendant
These are seasonal position starting approx May to September 2021. Start and end dates may change based on the needs of the business and with potential for extension.
Under the direction of the Executive Housekeeper our housekeeping employees are responsible to provide our guests a clean and comfortable room every day while achieving high standards of cleanliness. Must be able to work well in a team atmosphere, as well as independently and have a genuine desire to provide outstanding customer service to all guests.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Works well under pressure, can multi-task and is able to prioritize
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Self-starter, with time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of WHIMS and chemical use
- Flexible, efficient and punctual
- Able to work independently, and in a team environment
- Able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 30 pounds without assistance
- Able to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
- Must be available to work evening shifts, holidays and weekends. Start times will vary based on business volumes and operational demands
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada without restriction
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.