40 hours per week
$45,000-$50,000 (annually based on experience)
Monday-Friday (7AM-3PM or 8AM-4PM)
We are seeking an energetic, self-starter for an Office Administrative position who is interested in helping our emerging concept grow. Responsible for the day-to-day administrative functions of the Vicious Biscuit corporate office. Come join our fun, fast-paced work environment and let us introduce you to our viral legion of raving fans!
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient day-to-day operation of the office
- Respond to all calls, emails, and incoming message requests.
- Schedule and maintain corporate staff schedules to include scheduling teams meetings, interviews, vendor appointments etc.
- Maintain office supply inventory.
- Carry out general administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning, etc.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Provide financial support to controller/
- Help reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Assist in month end closing
- Assist in office administration
- Assist with other corporate projects as needed.
Education, Experience, Skills:
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferable.
- Must have 2+ years of office experience or relevant equivalent.
- Basic computer skills to include experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and web browsing.
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- High Proficiency with Restaurant365, Quickbooks or other large-scale accounting software is required.
- High Proficiency with a variety of office software is required (email tools, spreadsheets, word processing, databases, Google Business)
- High Proficiency with office machines required (phone systems, printer, scanner)
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Coachable, adaptable and flexible.