Currently, we have an opening for a Cook position that will ensure the highest quality food preparation and presentation goes out to each and every guest. If you love what you do, are creative with a culinary vision, and interested in working in a fast and fun environment then this is the position for you! What’s in it for you? Competitive compensation, free movies for you and three guests (and free soda and popcorn for you + 3), free employee meal when working, and we offer health, dental, and vision benefits. Start enjoying where you work and apply today! Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Line Cook duties include:
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies.
- Prepare ingredients to use for cooking (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering/cooking meat, and preparing sauces).
- Cook food on various surfaces and equipment.
- Report to and follow Executive Chef and Kitchen Manager instructions.
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food. Label and tag leftover food.
- Monitor, stock, and request orders when there are shortages of ingredients.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, per presentation requirements, and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations, along with safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and guests.
- Needs to be knowledgeable throughout active productive lines.
- Fill out temperature logs.
- Understand and memorize fryer schematics.
- Maintain food quality and portion control.
- Use time management regarding food orders through constant multi-tasking.
- Read and execute food tickets.
- Manage the Expo as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
- Ability to work on a brigade-style line.
- Familiarity with cooking techniques and cooking procedures.
- Food Handlers card (as required per location).
Roadhouse Scottsdale, LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled