Sales Order Coordinator
At Elmer's, we’ve been equipping farmers with innovative solutions for over 40 years. Owning and operating our own farm we understand what farmers need and want out of our products and our company. We strive to provide our customers with products that will effectively handle even the toughest environments. Harvest after harvest, our mission is to produce world-class farm equipment for the needs of the progressive farmer.
To meet the growing demand for our product we’re currently seeking a Sales Order Coordinator. In this position you will ensure timely and accurate entry of all quotes, sales orders, invoice processing and change requests.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Manage the creation of all quotes, change requests, sales orders, and invoicing for both whole goods and parts.
- Create A/R statements for overdue accounts and administer interest charges.
- Completion of commercial paperwork for whole goods and parts to cross border with trucking companies and Elmer’s employees.
- Updating production calendar, creating build sheets and serial numbers.
- Manage dealer line of credits
We’re Looking For:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to input and update data using electronic systems.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices is an asset.
- Experience with Salesforce and ERP software is an asset.
In addition to a competitive salary, benefits, and pension plan, we offer a dynamic, growing workplace that provides opportunities for all staff to have an impact.
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB - 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg. Altona is an attractive, caring, and progressive community with abundant cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities for all ages. With amenities and opportunities that rival much larger municipalities, there’s no better place to be.
Elmer’s Manufacturing Ltd. welcomes applications
from people with disabilities. Accommodations are
available upon request during the assessment and selection process.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.