Parking Lot Attendant
SUMMARY: Person who sells parking passes to guest.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sells parking passes to guest
- Instructs guests where to park their vehicle and where to exit
- Answer guest questions
- Maintain cleanliness of the parking booth and surrounding area
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Should have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three month related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Should have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Have the ability to write simple correspondence. Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Should have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
REASONING ABILITY: Should have the ability to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Talk or hear
- Frequently required to stand for long periods of time
- Use of hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Have specific vision abilities required for this job which include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception
- Must be able to reach, bend and assist patrons
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works:
- Near moving vehicles
- May work in hot, cold, humid or wet
- May work with cleaning chemicals
- May be required to stand or sit for long periods
- In a work environment that is usually loud
- Must be available to work flexible hours