Employer: DBMC Restaurants, LLC dba. Walk On's Sports
Job Description: Dishwasher
Must be friendly,
outgoing, and must possess good communication skills. Is organized and able to
think and act quickly and effectively. Retains self-composure. Must take pride
in and be dedicated to his/her job. Must display integrity and honesty in all
aspects of his/her employment.
Thank you for your interest in one of the
fastest growing franchises in America, Walk-On’s Sports Bistreaux. Every
position from the host stand to the heart of the house are instrumental to our
Walk-On’s has the perfect gameday atmosphere
with a taste of Louisiana to keep you wanting more. Our passion for food and
fun are on display every day, and we need you to help us win
championships! At Walk-On’s we value
team camaraderie, and we play for the name on the front not the back.
Our heart of house positions give team
members an opportunity to work in a fast paced, team oriented, gameday
atmosphere serving amazing Louisiana inspired cuisine. Food first mentality is
at the core of our chef driven kitchen.
Heart of house opportunities are offered in a
part time capacity. Flexible hours and scheduling are available, which is great
for the busy student or anyone who has outside obligations. Room for
advancement on the team is always a possibility for the right team member!
Required Duties and
- Able to communicate the primary
language of the work location.
- Able to be stationary for long
periods of time and move from area in the kitchen.
- Able to exert fast-paced mobility
for periods up to 8 hours in length.
- Have the ability to bend, stoop,
lift, carry dish racks, pots, pans, bus tubs etc. up to 50 lbs. in weight on a
regular and continuous basis.
- Must be able to be subject to wet
floors, extreme temperatures, and loud noise.
- Sets up and breaks down dish
- Checks machine to be sure it is
operating correctly and reports any defects immediately.
- Knows and implements preventive
- Washes and correctly stores all
- Presoaks, pots, pans and
silverware according to Company procedures.
- Checks water temperature during
dishwashing to ensure sanitary practice.
- Removes trash from dish room and
places in dumpsters.
- Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans
and keeps liners in cans at all times.
- Cleans and keeps dish room neat
including detergent stage area, strives to keep floor dry
- Mops floors.
- Works as a team with all
- Preforms other related duties as
assigned by a manager.
- Understanding of safety hazards and proper
use of various cleaning and sanitizing solutions.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to keep the property clean and orderly.
- Good interpersonal skills with polite and
courteous demeanor toward staff, customers, clients, and visitors to the
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prolonged periods standing.
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, climb,
reach, and lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements
or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise
the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
DBMC Restaurants is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled