Dudley DeBosier Injury Lawyers is a growing law firm with offices throughout Louisiana. We pride ourselves on providing clients with high-quality legal representation while exceeding their client service expectations. We are passionate about helping our clients and our communities. Dudley DeBosier is dedicated to changing the way people think about attorneys one relationship at a time.
We are currently accepting resumes for an experienced Legal Assistant in Baton Rouge. A minimum of 2-3 years of Personal Injury Litigation experience is required.
- Contacting clients on a regular basis and calls are returned in a timely manner.
- File setup into case management software.
- Initial claims investigation/set up.
- Mail management of all incoming/outgoing mail, email or fax.
- Proactive file reviews to move the file forward to client satisfaction.
- Drafting of settlement demands for attorney review.
- Medical management- entry of all medical information into case management software. Records/bills are updated in a timely manner. Records are reviewed and summarized.
- Calendar management of all client meetings, depositions, court appearances, trials, mediation's etc.
- Draft petitions for review, draft initial discovery, draft pleadings as requested by attorney.
- Draft disbursal's for attorney review.
As a Legal Assistant for Dudley DeBosier, you will provide clients with extremely great customer service from the inception of the case until its resolution. Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office, customer service focused, detail-oriented and proactive team player with excellent communication skills.