At CubicFarms we believe in the power of technology to feed a changing world. We actively seek talented people who want to make a difference in the ag-tech space by bringing creative ideas to life and leaving an imprint in a healthier, more sustainable world. If you are enthusiastic about joining a dynamic and innovative company on the leading edge of the ag-tech revolution, we invite you to apply!
CubicFarms (TSXV:CUB) is an ag-tech company providing automated growing systems for fresh produce and nutritious livestock feed. CubicFarms offers turnkey, commercial scale, hydroponic, automated controlled environment growing systems that can grow predictably and sustainably for 12 months of the year virtually anywhere on earth. The company has sold and installed systems in Canada and internationally and continues to grow a global pipeline of prospective customers. Visit us at www.cubicfarms.com.
THE ROLE: TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) to join our team and help us strengthen CubicFarms by adding the best talent available to our staff. The TAS will must have experience working with multiple levels of management including C-suite, VPs, Directors, and Managers. You will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding employees. Our ideal candidate will have experience working with senior HR managers to build out workforce planning, recruitment, and succession planning strategies for multi-subsidiary global organizations.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or other relevant field.
• Minimum 5-years of experience in a senior level recruitment/talent acquisition role required.
• Experience working in Manufacturing & Technology Industries considered an asset.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
• Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
• Experience building out workforce planning, recruitment, and succession planning strategies.
• Have excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of and proficiency in utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants.
• Excellent interpersonal skills as you will often be asked to work closely with others across different departments.
• Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks.
• Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions and other online platforms to proactively source candidates.
• Experience conducting cold calls and reaching out to new people and contacts.
• A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company.
• Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trend.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Input into overall CubicFarms hiring strategy to ensure our teams consist of a diverse set of qualified individuals.
• Ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind.
• Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as employer branding initiatives.
• Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience.
• Form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations.
• Drive our full-cycle recruitment process, including writing job descriptions and ads, reviewing resumes, coordinating assessment tasks and review, scheduling and conducting interviews (remote, and in-person), delivering offers.
• Constantly improve our recruitment strategy, including defining process changes, coaching our team on interviewing strategies, and establishing new pipelines of talent.
• Identify, source, and engage candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches.
• Lead interviews with hiring managers to help assess and select top talent – they have the skills, but also demonstrate our core values of curiosity, passion, accountability, resourcefulness, celebration, and respect.
• Proactively monitor hiring trends and state of the workforce, using those insights to attract vital talent.
• Market our business and open vacancies, including making cold calls with new people and contacts where required.
• Managing our career site, driving a recruitment campaign, establishing a talent network, or utilizing various recruiting platforms or partnering with universities.
• Recommend and implement the best software tools to streamline our sourcing, hiring, and onboarding processes.
• Measure the success of our various recruitment acquisition strategies and provide recommendations and actions to consistently improve
• Assigned various projects as assigned by your direct supervisor or the executive team of the company.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CubicFarms is an equal opportunity employer is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We encourage applications from all qualified and enthusiastic candidates. CubicFarms is a growing organization in an emerging industry that will provide the right candidate with significant potential for advancement in the ag-tech space.