Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Reston, Virginia
Start Date: ASAP
Pay: Based on experience
***Must be able to obtain a security clearance***
We would like to invite software engineers interested in enabling data analytics with new and emerging technologies to join our team driven by innovation in an environment of Respect. Reward. Recognition.
This Software Engineer position will serve as a developer for the premier scheduling application in the customer’s space and across their Partners. The program is seeking a resource to maintain and transition the application into both an interim and long term cloud environment, while maintaining the application's stability.
• Demonstrated on the job experience developing applications with Ruby on Rails.
• Demonstrated on the job experience developing large scale web-based applications.
• Demonstrated on the job experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
• Demonstrated on the job experience with cloud environments.
• Demonstrated on the job experience with projects using lean Agile.
• Demonstrated on the job experience with the Sponsor or Sponsor's partners.
Level One Personnel is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law