Early Learning Adventures is looking to grow our fantastic team! We are a tight-knit team of Early Childhood Professionals, and we want to hire YOU if EXCELLENCE inspires you.
The ideal candidate meets the following:
- Having a Servant’s Heart (What does having a Servant’s Heart mean?)
- A professional and positive attitude
- Ability to sit on the floor, stand for long periods, walk frequently, play with children, and the ability to lift 40 lbs. This is a PHYSICAL ACTIVE ROLE!
- Experience with DHS Regulations
- Pass the DHS Mandated Background check
- A minimum of proof of a high school diploma or GED.
- Frequently communicate to parents and staff clearly in verbal, written, and via Hi-Mama.
- The ability to use or be willing to learn new applications via tablet
- Classroom duties include but are not limited to:
A) Providing care for children, such as setting schedules and routines, feeding, changing diapers, and cleaning rooms and toys
B) Maintaining a safe workplace by monitoring children for health, behavioral, and emotional issues and reporting concerns to management
C) Develop a cleaning routine throughout the day that keeps all the interactive areas sanitary and safe
D) Prepare and serve meals and monitor children during mealtimes
E) Positive Interaction with Parents and Staff Members
F) Familiarizing, using, and interacting with children using the provided curriculum
We provide a curriculum; however, we encourage and allow you the creative freedom to add activities. We want you to be the leader of your classroom! All materials you need, we will have or order for you. We want to see you succeed!
Why work for Early Learning Adventures? Our benefits include:
- No nights or weekends
- Referral Compensation
- Growth Opportunities
- Childcare Discount
- Retirement Plan
- Eligible for Membership at Red Stone Credit Union
- Avalon Fitness (Formally MAC) Discount
- And so much more!
Must have classroom experience (early childhood)
Having a Servant’s heart means you are always willing to help others and be there for those in need.