Employee-Owned Premier Countertop Manufacturer is seeking a customer service order processor. This position is responsible for processing orders, setting up customer files, requesting missing information, filing, making/receiving phone calls, responding to customer inquiries, complaints, and concerns in a professional manner, following up on job orders and confirming details, and assisting with scheduling. Provide excellent customer service by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products, services and or product specifications. On-the-job training for the company products is provided.
- Answer a multi-line telephone, direct calls to the appropriate staff person, or voice mail. Take and or distribute messages in a timely and professional manner.
- Greet office visitors/customers in a professional and friendly manner. Provide literature or product materials as requested or notify the staff person that his/her appointment has arrived.
- Prepare outgoing mail as needed for delivery to the post office. Sort and distribute incoming mail and faxes to employees.
- Compose and or type a variety of office correspondence including orders, letters, memos, and other documents using word processing software as requested.
- Assist sales staff with customers including but not limited to setting up appointments, contacting customers, and or verifying customer information order documentation, and or processing as requested.
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies.
- Restock refreshments and make popcorn for incoming customers.
- Perform a variety of general administrative duties as requested including, photocopying, scanning, faxing, and filing.
- Perform related duties as requested to support department and or company objectives.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Skill in the use of operating basic office equipment.
- Word processing and/or data entry skills.
- Ability to work every other weekend and shift work.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Associate degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 2 years of relevant office, administrative, and clerical experience in an office setting preferred.
Why Join Our Team?
Benefits package that includes multiple health insurance plans and dental insurance
Paid vacation and sick time
401K plan with company match
This position is Monday through Friday, with a rotation of Saturday hours from 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M
Pay is competitive and based on experience, with opportunities for advancement.
Busch Products, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
Busch Products, Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled