Air Innovations designs and builds environmental process control systems for applications that can’t be addressed with standard HVAC equipment. The company serves a broad range of industries from aerospace, defense, and R&D to semiconductor, pharmaceuticals, and more. We pride ourselves on innovation, collaboration, expertise, and quality.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- HSA and FSA company match with enrollment in a qualified plan
- Simple IRA with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation, Personal Leave, and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Educational Assistance
Applies marketing and communications principles to generate company sales. Creates content for the company website, social media, and print to create brand awareness and aid in brand development.
Duties and Requirements:
- Responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs and content to support the growth and expansion of company products and services. This includes, but is not limited to marketing communications, literature, surveys, graphic design, videos, creative for tradeshow, ads, presentations, and more.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Develops and provides reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing. This includes tracking internet activity using tools such as Google Analytics to monitor trends and to measure success and then recommending strategies to increase Company visibility. Also develops, executes, and measures the success of the company’s ongoing social media strategy to increase visibility and traffic across relevant social media platforms.
- Responsible for writing and posting content related to Company products, inventions, and initiatives on Company websites. Also designs and creates artwork and literature to support the promotion of products and services. Conducts relevant market research as directed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Media Management or comparable field.
- Previous internship or related experience in marketing communications preferred.
- Equivalent combinations of education and work experience will be considered.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from Air Innovations.
- Will be required to sign a confidentiality/non-disclosure agreement.
- Must be able to work forty (40) hours/week, Monday – Friday.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Superb writing and verbal communications skills, work with minimal supervision, good organizational skills, detail oriented, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must be fluent across a variety of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Houzz, YouTube, blogs, etc.), including creation of sites and content calendars, posting, measuring, and monitoring results.
Air Innovations is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of a person's race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally protected class or status
Air Innovations Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled