Billing (Production) Customer Service Representative
Hours: One 8-hour shift between 7:00am-6:00pm
Pay: $14.00 per hour
Location: Baltimore, MD
Type: Contract Based.
Contract renewed through March 2021; 1 Year Extension through March 2022. If
the Contract is terminated candidates will have 90-day notice.
Daily job duties include, but not limited to:
- Payment processing
- Handle questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints in the company database.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma
- 1-2 years’ experience in billing and payments processing is required
- 1-2 years’ experience in a high volume call center strongly preferred, but not required
- Punctuality is key. We are seeking someone who will be able to maintain a pristine attendance record
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to display a high degree of professionalism when dealing with internal employees and managers, as well as with external customers.
- Must have strong attention to detail and display organizational skills.
- Ability to retain detailed or important information from managers, team leads, and/or customers.
- Must have a pleasant, friendly way of dealing with customers and other employees.
- Must maintain knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Continually maintain knowledge of company products and services.
Level One Personnel is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.