Our Sales Operations department has a mission to increase revenue by increasing conversion rates and decreasing the sales cycle.
As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will help us achieve that goal by working closely with our Corporate sales teams to “own” the revenue pipeline for that team. You will be an expert on their process and look for opportunities to increase efficiency. You will build, maintain, and monitor the pipeline reports for that team. You will work with IT to help drive user adoption of technology and data collection and monitor the accuracy of that data. You will work closely with Sales Leadership and the Director of Sales Operations to find ways to deliver better results to our students and increase our revenue.
This is a fast paced role that requires a love of sales. While you won’t spend a lot of time on the phones, you will be on the front lines of revenue-generating activities. Having a strong understanding of sales and sales methodologies is a must. You will also need the ability to balance multiple projects, a strong sense of ownership over the projects assigned to you, and have a desire to see your internal customers succeed.
- CRM Training and Adoption. Perform user training to ensure CRM compliance. Help the sales team to understand how CRM can help them be more efficient at their job. Stay up to date on CRM functions and updates
- Pipeline Analysis. Work with Sales Leadership to design and monitor pipeline reports. Be familiar with the sales process so you can identify trends and spot missed opportunities.
- Project Management. Have up-to-the-minute information on active projects available for the Sales Operations Director in order to enable his cross-departmental collaboration.
- Sales Enablement. Work with sales and sales leadership to understand their strengths and challenges. Be able to make regular recommendations to the Director of Sales Operations and Sales Leadership for continual sales process improvement.
- Technology Implementation. Collaborate with IT and revenue teams to define and realize continuous innovation across the sales technology ecosystem.
- Reporting.Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities. Experience designing dashboards a plus using Salesforce or Tableau a plus.
- Collaboration. Be able and willing to coordinate with multiple decision makers with multiple departments. Build consensus even when there may be a disagreement.
- Workflow Management. Be excellent in understanding complicated workflows. Be able to visualize and map workflows that involve people and technology.
- Excellent System Skills. Experience using Salesforce, Excel, Tableau, Lead Engagement tools (Outreach, Salesloft, Chili Piper)
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Education. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Travel. None anticipated
- Hours. Normal 8:30 am CST to 5:00 pm CST Monday - Friday with additional time as needed
- Location. Onsite at the Lumerit Office in Spring Branch, TX
Lumerit enables students to reimagine college by blending world-class academic advising and course curation to allow students to graduate from the college of their choice faster than they ever imagined and for far less than they ever thought possible.
By prioritizing the student above anyone else, we believe we can make a global impact on higher education. Our vision and values empower every member of the Lumerit team to exceed student expectations at every level. In turn, our students (Lumerit Scholars) go on to achieve a world-class career, professional, and entrepreneurial outcomes.
Are you looking to realize the full potential of your unique talent while contributing to a very rewarding mission? We'd love to have a conversation with you. Come help us reimagine college by prioritizing the student!