Join Our Team As Accounting Manager!
Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 7 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 50 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities. As Accounting Manager, you will be under the direction of the Director of Accounting and Administration. This role assumes the responsibility and accountability of mentoring the Analytics Team with reporting, budgeting, forecasting and communication with operations. The Accounting Manager ensures quality monthly and annual financial reporting on a timely basis. The Accounting Manager also provides financial analysis and general support to the organization.
Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
- Post Secondary Degree/Diploma in Business, Accounting or related field
- Five years’ Progressive Financial Experience
- Proficient with Budgeting and Forecasting
- Experience with the preparation of and interpretation of financial statements
- Ability to mentor high performing teams
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficient with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Slides) and/or Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.