Do you love coffee? Merit Coffee is seeking a production assistant to join our growing team. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment, this coffee production role could be a great fit for you.
We are a small but swiftly growing ‘Best in Class’ brand who values a functional and collaborative ego-free environment. We are looking for someone who is passionate about our brand and it shows in everything they do. Our production facility is where we roast our amazing coffee and our production assistant plays a critical role in that process.
Your primary job duties will include:
- Work with green coffee, including but not limited to inventory and floor counts, receiving, organizing, movement of product within the roastery, weighing, proportioning, delivery preparation, etc.
- Aid in preparation, labeling, packaging and fulfillment of orders
- Grinding and Bagging Coffee Beans
- Thoroughly clean bins, tables, and general warehouse area and machines according to schedule
- Preparing the product for shipment
- Label printing and bag labelling
- Loading delivery van
- Swiftly and safely deliver products to customers
- Scheduling shipments for green coffee from warehouse to facility
- Other tasks as needed by the production supervisor
You will receive training and cross-training as well. You can learn roasting, grinding and more! Perfect job for someone interested in getting their foot in the door of a great business and who wants to grow their warehouse and production skill set.
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a valid Driver's License with a clean driving record (verified)
- Be punctual and have excellent time management skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Provide best in class customer service
- Attention to Detail
Comprehensive benefits package, which includes competitive salary, paid vacation and long-term disability. Other coverage offered, medical, dental, vision, life, and matching 401K.