HVAC Concepts, a leading Building Automation and Systems Integrator, has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our team!
This position is responsible for planning, developing, coordinating, and directing all aspects of assigned projects, from inception to conclusion, to maximize profitability and exceed client expectation. Our projects are typically around the Northern Virginia/DC Metro area.
As a member of our team, you can look forward to a challenging career, an opportunity for unlimited career growth, and a great work/life balance.
A typical day could include:
- Maintaining open communication with clients in order to keep all personnel aware of job details
- Motivating all team members to stay on track with a job’s requirements and needs
- Reviewing contracts in order to create scope of work and establish labor and material costs
- Assembling plans, parts, drawings and scope description with budget requirements for delivery to Job Supervisors and Field Technicians, assigned to the work, in a timely fashion based upon schedules and product lead time
- Conducting physical on-site inspections from inception of the job to the physical closeout of the job
- Producing all closeout documentation including checkout sheets, drawings (as built), and warranties
- Participating in all client required progress meetings with full supporting documentation of job status
- 5+ Years of project management experience with a Controls or Mechanical Contractor
- Project Management Professional Certification preferred
- Business Administration Degree preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disabilities Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay