PANINI KABOB GRILL
You know a million synonyms for the word 'slice'. As a cook you are
good with knives and every food item known to man. But you are even
better with a team beside you, as you know the importance of teamwork.
Our cooks know how to bring order to chaos and awesome to the table,
with the level exquisiteness that our guests expect.
kitchen is responsible for the overall operations for the back-of-house
BOH and kitchen area of a restaurant. Kitchen managers purchase food
and stock, and make sure everyone is trained on proper food preparation
and kitchen safety techniques. In addition, kitchen managers ensure that
Panini Kabob Grill standards are upheld: the food looks good and is cooked
properly, the proportions are correct, and it is cooked and served
quickly. Kitchen managers also make sure that the kitchen is properly
cleaned on a regular schedule, food is disposed of properly and the
kitchen meets all sanitary standards.
· Must have 2+ years of kitchen management experience in a full service, moderate to high volume restaurant.
· Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking.
· Culinary school background a plus.
· Ability to speak and understand Spanish a plus.
· Ability to work ten hour-plus shifts with the ability to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time.
· Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs as needed.
· Finger/hand dexterity to operate kitchen machinery, knives, etc.
· Ability to withstand changes in temperature, occasional smoke, steam and heat and work in a confined area.
Must possess hearing, visual and sensory abilities to observe and
detect emergency situations; also to distinguish product, taste,
texture, temperature and presentation and preparation.
· Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· Career growth potential – we promote from within!
· Employee Meal Benefits
· and so much more!
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
PKG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.