Guest Services Agent (Seasonal Spring/Summer 2021) - Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport
The Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport is currently accepting applications for part-time and full-time Guest Services Agents. We are located across the highway from the Kelowna International Airport, with convenient transit access just down the street!
If you don't mind variety and are able to work a flexible schedule which includes mornings, weekdays, and weekends, please submit your resume today! We are on a bus route, with a stop just outside of the hotel. We also pickup our employees from the bus loop at UBCO!
These are seasonal positions from April 2021-September 2021.
What we offer:
- Employee discounts on accommodations, dining and marina at our sister properties (Hotel Eldorado, Manteo Resort and Eldorado Marina, and Hampton Inn & Suites)
- World-wide accommodation and dining discounts with Marriott brands
- An excellent work environment, and the opportunity to be a part of a great team!
- Always greet guests in a friendly and professional manner according to hotel standards and use guest’s name at every opportunity
- Perform accurate check in’s and check-outs of guests or groups
- Make reservations over the phone and in-person
- Process guest arrivals and departures, including all necessary payments
- Handle & coordinate room assignments and pre-arrivals
- Handle guests' concerns with a professional attitude and resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Handle and store luggage (lift up to 50lbs)
- Ability to drive Airport Shuttle as required (possession of a class 5 license is preferred)
- Responsible for a Cash Float throughout your shift and ensuring it balances correctly at the end of shift
- Providing engaging, sincere, personalized service is one of the ways our Front Office Colleagues are turning moments into memories for our guests at The Four Points by Sheraton
- Other duties as required.
- Previous hotel experience is preferred; previous Marriott experience is a definite plus
- Minimum of 1 year's previous experience in customer service is required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient Microsoft office skills, primarily with Word and Excel
- Effective conflict management and decision-making
- Cash handling experience is an asset
- Ability to speak a second language is an asset
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada without restriction
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.