Are you interested in making a move to a fast-paced work environment with a growing company making a global impact every day? Vysnova Partners, Inc. (Vysnova) is a program management firm that delivers professional and technical services worldwide to governmental and commercial clients. Vysnova staff manages programs and projects primarily within the Public Health, Government Acquisition and Training sectors. We work throughout in the U.S. and overseas including; Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East chiefly for governmental clients, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Department of Defense (DOD), the General Services Administration (GSA), and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
Currently, Vysnova is seeking a highly qualified and motivated Business Analyst for full-time work at DAU in Fort Belvoir, VA. Business intelligence analysts use data to figure out market and business trends for Government and/or companies to increase efficiency and profits where applicable.
Client/Location: DAU PRM / DAU
- Business Intelligence (BI) background – the main difference between a Business Analyst and a BI specialist is the BI’s focus on software tools and their application
- Qlik software experience (alternative experience doing modeling using tools such as SQL, etc.)
- Recent hands-on experience doing the work
- Able to work within the client environment onsite at DAU
- Technical Skills: Business intelligence analysts use complex computer programs to mine data sources and look for trends.
- Analytical Skills: A major part of the job is to determine what data trends mean. Being able to analyze the data is crucial.
- Communication Skills: Once the data is analyzed, business intelligence analysts must communicate their findings to their managers.
- Problem-Solving: Business intelligence analysts need to look at the data trends and recommend solutions.
- Time Management: Business intelligence analysts work on large projects and many data streams and many deadlines. Being able to juggle it all is crucial to the job.
Vysnova Partners Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled