Golden Standard Enterprises is currently seeking a Go Getter with an Entrepreneurial spirit to help us ensure that our Standard of excellence is maintained in our Columbus Market. This position will have you inspecting facilities to promote growth for our cleaners. You should be a self-starter with the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with our Clients on daily basis. If you have a positive attitude and a professional appearance this may be an opportunity for you.
• Promotes, enforces, maintains and verifies Quality Assurance (QA) and safety reporting standards.
• Provides written feedback to management regarding non-compliance observations, including technical noncompliance.
• Works with management to find solutions to Janitorial QA challenges and crisis.
• Monitors operations to ensure that the final work product meets established quality standards.
• Inspects processes, materials and products being used and recommends applicable improvements.
• Demonstrates knowledge and efficient use of cleaning techniques, equipment and tools.
• Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with customers, and others.
• Maintains high standards and works steadily at efficient pace.
• Interacts hospitably, cheerfully and supportively with staff, visitors and work colleagues. Maintains equipment, tools and storage areas in clean, orderly and good operating condition.
• Takes initiative in rendering service or responding to needs.
• A High School Diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations and chemical handling/storage procedures is a plus
• Intermediate or greater proficiency in the use of computers and Microsoft Office
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision
• Reliable transportation and valid license to perform daily site visits at various locations
• Work hour flexibility is needed based on business needs and customer expectations
• Must have ability to clean and support crew as needed
About Us We are Golden Standard Enterprises - A family-owned commercial cleaning company that has been serving northeast Ohio since 2004. We are honored to serve some of the most well-known NE Ohio restaurants, commercial properties, and residential communities.
Golden Standard Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.