Lehigh Valley Ironpigs - J&E Baseball Concessions LLC Allentown, Pennsylvania
J&E Concessions / Lehigh Valley Ironpigs: Concessions Attendant
The Lehigh Valley Ironpigs strive to provide a positive and memorable experience for every guest every time.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 14 years of age
- Be able to stand for an extended amount of time
- Ability to lift 10-25 pounds on occasion
- Comfortable dealing with large crowds
Previous Cash Register or Customer Service experience is a plus.
All Concessions attendants may be considered for cross-training in multiple locations of the ballpark at managements discretion. General responsibilities for all positions include but are not limited to:
- Assist in Game Day preparation of concession stand per the stand manager’s instructions
- Provide the highest quality of customer service by welcoming guest and interacting with a courteous and professional manner
- Maintain safe working conditions and sanitary work area
- Accept and prepare guest food and drink orders
- Maintain accurate cash handling procedures at all times
- Help with shut down and cleaning procedures of the concessions stand at the end of the game.
Lots of fan interaction!
- Ironpigs Concessions Staff Ball cap (provided)
- Ironpigs Concessions Staff T-Shirt (provided)
- Khaki pants (associates responsibility)
- Comfortable shoes; non skid shoes highly recommended (associates responsibility)
Job Type: Part-time Seasonal
Pay Compensation: Starting at $12/hr.
Lehigh Valley Ironpigs - J&E Baseball Concessions LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled