Eldorado Resort is introducing in room spa services including facial, manicure and pedicure services and would love for you to join our team to offer our guests the best experience in one of Kelowna’s best resorts.
Our Spa Estheticians are responsible for providing services related to the skin appearance such as facial and body skin care to our guests.
Providing a full range of services, including but not limited to:
· Facials, manicures, pedicures, exfoliation treatments, body massage, skin peels.
In addition to providing spa services, estheticians are also expected to:
· Offer elevated Guest Service from arrival to departure
· Ensure business operation runs smoothly
· Meets diverse needs of clients
· Provide safe and effective client- centered care
· Adhere to hygiene, sanitation and safety, and infection prevention control guidelines and standards
· Ensure complete customer satisfaction
· Recommend clients the use of esthetic products depending on their specific skins needs.
· Sell skincare products
· Monitor inventory
· Complete guest intake form
· Accept payment
· Esthetician License/Certification
· Must be able to perform facials, manicures and pedicures in hotel room.
· 1 year experience
· Maintaining a positive attitude and exceptional customer service.
· Provide personal nail grooming tools (nail clippers)
· Flexible availability, weekend availability a must
· Part time work/On call/up to 4 days a week to start with potential for full time in the summer.
· 50% commission on services minus product cost
· 100% tips
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.