An apprentice Plumber will
install new commercial plumbing systems. You will earn top pay and company
- Medical, Dental Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuous Training
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assembles, installs and repairs plumbing and/or medgas
systems according to project specifications and appropriate trade and
building codes. These systems may consist of pipes, fittings, fixtures
and boilers for hydronic heating, water, medgas and drainage systems.
- Achieves company goals for safety, budget, job
quality, and timely completion of each assigned project.
- Requires Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for
anyone entering and/or working on job site at all times.
- 1-2 years experience in Commercial plumbing.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with
ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner,
making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- Must have current valid TX Apprentice card/license.
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Valid social security number
- Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or
maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices);
carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules
- Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when
- Neat, professional appearance