Are you …
Someone that is self-motivated and looking for a career?
YOU could be who we’re looking for!
At United Mechanical we offer commercial and institutional HVAC, electrical, and plumbing services throughout the entire Southwest Florida region. Our areas of expertise range from hospital/healthcare, school systems & universities, hospitality, and commercial facilities.
As a result of continued growth and success, we are looking for an HVAC Service Billing Clerk to join our team in Fort Myers, FL! As a member of our team, you can look forward to a culture that supports teamwork, cultivates a healthy work environment, and affords an opportunity for unlimited career growth.
In this position, you will:
- Have an opportunity to create, produce and verify billing invoices in accordance with contracts in place.
- Regularly communicate with staff, technicians and consumers via phone, e-mail and in person.
- Be required to prioritize tasks and memory of tasks in progress which may require additional follow up.
- Learn the technical terminology applied to invoicing that is used within the industry.
- Work with and be trained on specific company software that is designed for the service trades. In-house training will be provided.
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have creative communication and writing skills along with interactive phone skills.
- Possess good sound common sense judgement.
- Be part of a team setting while having the problem-solving skills to be able to work independently.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Self-motivated individual with a strong ability to follow instructions and work alone, as well as work effectively within a team.
- HVAC background is a plus.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
Our benefits include:
- Company Employee Health Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Paid Holidays and Vacation.
- job-Related Training.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
We hope you consider a career with United Mechanical and look forward to receiving your application!