Industrial Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift - Etna Green, IN
We are looking for a full-time Industrial Maintenance Technician to join our team here at Winona Powder Coating. The right candidate is looking for an environment where people are treated with respect and given the opportunity to grow. You need experience with industrial repairs, a positive attitude, the drive to get things done right, and the desire to be challenged with new ideas.
What to Expect:
• This position may require occasional overtime, for example during high demand periods, or equipment breakdowns
• Overtime is paid at double time after 40 hours of work per week
• 3-5 years experience as an industrial mechanic or technician
• Experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment is preferred
• Experience maintaining electromechanical systems
• Experience maintaining hydraulic and pneumatic systems
• Experience reading and troubleshooting electrical and mechanical schematics
• Must be able to stand or walk for up to 90% of the work day
• Job requires periodic heavy lifting up to 70 lbs.
• Comprehensive health insurance: medical, dental and vision offered on the first day of the month following 2 complete months of employment
• Voluntary short-term disability, accident and critical illness offered
• Flexible spending account pre-tax health benefit program
• 401 (k) with employer match after 1 year of service.
• Competitive vacation package
• Paid holidays from day one
• Uniform Program
• Please no emails or calls about this opportunity, as we are not able to respond to them
We appreciate the effort necessary to apply for a position online, and we thank you for your interest in this position with Winona Powder Coating!
Join a fast growing company with state of the art equipment and people that take pride in their work everyday!
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE