Admission Control & Enforcement Engineer
E-INFOSOL LLC is seeking a highly motivated Admission Control & Enforcement Engineer, to be regular Full-time and located in Huntsville, AL. Come join a team that collaborates across the entire organization to bring the right solution to our customers and drive innovation.
The Admission Control & Enforcement Engineer will be part of a Network Engineering team for our federal customer, managing network access controls and admission and network transport compliance and engineering standards enforcement. These support services are for a network transport infrastructure consisting of unclassified, classified, and top-secret networks. The team ensures the availability of a reliable/robust network transport infrastructure that provides data protection for information delivered across strategic, operational, and tactical boundaries.
The candidate will be responsible for managing network access controls and admission and network transport compliance and engineering standards enforcement functions, as well as network security management and change management, along with other associated programmatic support for emerging network transport technologies.
- Manage network access controls/admission, network transport compliance and engineering standards enforcement functions, network transport security management/change management, along with other associated programmatic support for emerging network transport technologies.
- Management and configuration of the multi-vendor Network Admission Control (NAC) solutions for the multi-enclave, multi-classification network infrastructure
- Prepare and coordinate configuration control board directives, waivers, and deviations, and maintain accurate, complete, and current configuration management data.
- Manage changes to the control environment, preparation for audits; guide control owners in properly documenting their control activities and confirm readiness of controls for audit and/or certification.
- Establish and refine operational processes and controls currently in place, while assisting with linking policy, standard operating procedures (SOPs), controls, monitoring and reporting with the goal of improving compliance operations, policies, and risk management functions.
- Identify and define IT configuration items in the system, control the change of these items throughout their lifecycle, and report status
- Provide strategic planning, installation, and configuration of the Cisco Network Admission Control (CNAC) for a multi-enclave, multi-classification network infrastructure.
- Address changes to established configurations and baselines
- 5 years of relevant information technology/telecom network experience in classified and unclassified DoD and/or Intelligence Community environments
- Other duties as assigned
- Network certifications such as: CCNA CCNP
- Must be a US Citizen with an Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Knowledge of Cisco and Juniper Network Transport Routers and Switches and Identity Service Engine (ISE) appliances, Network Firewalls, Type 1 encryptors, WAN optimization devices, Load Balancers, HP, TACLANES, Remedy ITSM technologies, and VMware
- Experience supporting a large enterprise environment
- CCIE, JNCIE Certifications
- Knowledge of Agile management practices
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related field and 5 year’s equivalent experience or subject matter expertise in network engineering
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we can provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has 10 years of valuable knowledge and experience in the digital world expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. E-INFOSOL is constantly aware of, technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.