Caring Family Community Services is a family-owned and operated mental-health counseling provider which was founded in 2003 by Roseann Porcelli, a long-time foster/adoptive mother.
Caring Family Community Services is currently seeking LCSW, LMFT, LPC, APN, PsyD for a part-time or full-time Outpatient Counselor to work with primarily in-office clients. This position would be entirely in-office based (not remote) at our Jackson, NJ location. The therapist is responsible for providing counseling to clients of all ages (primarily adults) in one of our brand-new therapy rooms. We are looking for a compassionate and understanding therapist to grow with our new practice.
- You set your own schedule. Flexible afternoon/evening/weekend scheduling
- Competitive Employee Rates - Caring Family hires/pays clinicians as an employee, not a contractor
- Perk of being hired as an employee: We take out taxes, pay a portion of your taxes, pay for liability insurance, and more…
- Part-time to full time hours available
- CEU Reimbursement
- Paid Sick Time
- Workers Compensation, Unemployment Benefits, Liability Insurance, Eligibility for Health Insurance
COVID Statement: We continue to actively hire during the pandemic. Your safety is our top priority. We abide by the CDC and local health department recommendations.
- Experience providing Individual, Marriage, Couples Counseling
- Embrace our mission to Make a Difference in the Lives of Those We Serve
- Creative, Flexible, Independent and Motivated
- Licensure in NJ as LCSW, LPC, LMFT, APN, Licensed Psychologist or PsyD
- Satisfactory completion of application, professional references, criminal background and driving record checks
- 1 Year Experience in Outpatient setting
- Bilingual candidates preferred but not required