Caring Family Community Services is a family-owned company that provides a wide array of services for individuals with emotional, behavioral and developmental challenges. Currently we are seeking Independent Contractor BCBA's to provide home and community-based ABA services to children and adolescents with ASD, intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral disorders.
- Providing supervision to technicians
- Complete assessments and writing curriculum for treatment
- Coaching and training parents to help with goal attainment
- Regular interaction with behavioral team
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Maintaining and updating programs for learners
- Excellent Pay: $75/HR to start, $80/HR for caseload of 6
- Flexible evening and weekend self-scheduling
- Part Time and Full Time Available
- Requires one year experience providing services for children with intellectual disabilities, including Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Must have Board Certification as a Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) or as a BCaBA
- Satisfactory completion Criminal Background Check
- Proof of liability insurance