CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with a current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disruptor.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand.
CTM is looking for passionate Corporate Travel Agents who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers to join our Team. Can work on both multi accounts and dedicated accounts. This position can either be in the office or virtual. Opening for various divisions both East, Central and West time zones. Will be a combination of domestic and International bookings.
- Proven ability to create travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation.
- Understanding and expertise in travel requirements, i.e. visas, passports and immunization requirements; excellent communication skills and follow through required to advise clients of those requirements.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding all pricing rules, exchange transactions, and procedures, applying enhanced PQ and experience with phase IV
- Operate with discretion within well-defined policy, regular managerial review.
- Utilize preferred vendors to maximize profit, and ensures compliance with the clients’ travel policy.
- Follows company procedures, guidelines, and standards in building PNRs, utilization of tools, productivity, the accuracy of work, and attendance.
- Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in the travel industry and office procedures.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- Adheres to standards in delivering customer service including telephone etiquette, and follows prescribed customer service escalation procedures.
- Ability to work on multiple accounts and maneuver back/forth from pseudo cities.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- 5+ yrs. Industry Experience with complex INTL
- Excellent customer services skills
- Sabre a must
- International government travel, Fly America, Open Skies and humanitarian fares a plus
- The ability to fare a multi-leg international itinerary faring a must
- In-depth international geography knowledge required.
CTM offers a rich benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, 401k and more.